[GNSO-TPR] Final Review of Changes to Bulk Transfer Recommendations

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Thu Oct 12 19:11:09 UTC 2023

Dear TPR WG members,

Please take the time to review the Changes to Bulk Transfer Recommendations Google Doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_T41SQAH3duIPS9qhYE71iM5CAxpA3KUpgy55DK3Y3k/edit?usp=sharing> and submit any comments or concerns by COB Tuesday, 17 October. Please note that at this point, we are looking for substantive concerns, rather than mere textual edits. If no issues remain, then these preliminary recommendations will be considered stable.

As a reminder, we will not be meeting on Tuesday, 17 Oct. The next TPR WG meeting will be during ICANN78 on Saturday, 21 October, at 08:30 UTC. More details to come.

Kind regards,
Christian, Caitlin, Berry and Julie