[GNSO-TPR] TPR WG Action Item: CORD Recommendations Worksheet

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Apr 1 20:16:32 UTC 2024

Hi Owen, that is a very helpful answer to my question.  Thank you!

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh

address:

548 Market Street, Box 55819

San Francisco, CA 94104

email:

mike at rodenbaugh.com

phone:

+1 (415) 738-8087
*WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW "WTR 1000" Top Global TM Counsel*
*2012 to present
[Book a Meeting <https://www.cloudhq.net/meeting/mike@rodenbaugh.com>]*