[GNSO-TPR] Proposed Agenda - TPR Working Group Meeting #125 - 09 April 2024

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Thu Apr 4 20:23:21 UTC 2024

Dear TPR WG members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next call, taking place on Tuesday, 09 April 2024 at 16:00 UTC.
As a reminder, the current Action Item for WG members is to review the draft CORD recommendations<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_lZLOmNQJKqAsAqxHTv8W5TQeRIm58YvS4vCPIwEdbE/edit> and using the four tables provided on p.9 of the worksheet<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_lZLOmNQJKqAsAqxHTv8W5TQeRIm58YvS4vCPIwEdbE/edit>, identify all recommendations you can support and/or believe should be changed. Please provide your feedback by group, rather than in an individual capacity.

We ask that you strive to complete this exercise before our TPR WG call on Tuesday, 09 April at 16:00 UTC, as we plan to discuss the inputs to this worksheet<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_lZLOmNQJKqAsAqxHTv8W5TQeRIm58YvS4vCPIwEdbE/edit> during our next meeting.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all virtually.

Kind regards,
Caitlin, Julie, Feodora, Berry, and Christian

Transfer Policy Review - Meeting #125
Proposed Agenda

1. Welcome and Chair Updates
2. Review WG inputs to CORD Requirements for Initial Report worksheet
3. Continue discussion of updated Group 1(a) Rec 17 (Established Relationships)
4. AOB