[GNSO-TPR] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #117 Tuesday, 06 February 2024 at 1600 UTC

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Thu Feb 1 21:48:04 UTC 2024

Dear TPR WG members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next call, taking place on Tuesday, 06 February 2024 at 16:00 UTC.

As a reminder, the WG’s current Action Item is to provide input for the COR Reduction Rationale Google Doc, found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DpDO2BYTl6TA7ApfPpG3Hpl13nrv4y4x9B3hImrx_Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for sharing your inputs and we look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.

Kind regards,
Christian, Caitlin, Berry, and Julie

Transfer Policy Review - Meeting #117
Proposed Agenda

Proposed Agenda:
1. Welcome and Chair Updates
2. Mandatory Notifications wrap-up
3. "Change of Registrant Data" discussion
4. CORD Availability and Placement (time allowing)
5. AOB