[GNSO-TPR] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #116 Tuesday, 30 January 2024 at 1600 UTC

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Fri Jan 26 19:30:37 UTC 2024

Dear TPR WG members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next call, taking place on Tuesday, 30 January 2024 at 16:00 UTC.

Before our call on Tuesday, please review ICANN Contractual Compliance’s follow-up metrics report and overview, which was shared to the list on Wednesday, 24 January 2024. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all virtually.

Kind regards,
Christian, Caitlin, Berry, and Julie

Transfer Policy Review - Meeting #116
Proposed Agenda

1. Welcome and Chair updates
2. Transfer Complaint metrics with ICANN Contractual Compliance
3. COR Polls and Discussion: Elimination, Notifications, and Definitions
4. AOB