[gtld-tech] Second version of the URS High Level Technical Requirements for Registries and Registrars

Kal Feher Kal.Feher at ausregistry.com
Fri Aug 30 07:45:33 UTC 2013

Gustavo,
Under what circumstances would a name transition from URS Suspension to URS Lock? I am referring to your Note under the definition of URS Lock.

I've reviewed both the technical and non-technical requirements and neither explain when this would occur.

Also will there be further detail on how URS interacts with other processes, such as UDRP?

Kal Feher
Enterprise Architect
ARI Registry Services