[gtld-tech] gtld-tech URS technical requeriments

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Jul 9 01:06:39 UTC 2013

With all due respect, most of the registries that have been planning on actually launching at some point this year I would venture to say have either already built their functionality to do this or are otherwise planning to do this manually, both of which are acceptable options.  We have pretty much known the rules now from the Guidebook for months - dare I say years for this.

I am not sure who asked for a "standard" to be developed on this, but this is WAY too late in the game for icann to expect any registry to move to this new "standard" at this point in time.

So I will ask the dumb question again...do we really need this?

My question

Sent from my iPad