[gtld-tech] gtld-tech URS technical requeriments

Greg Aaron greg at illumintel.com
Tue Jul 9 14:18:57 UTC 2013

Dear Gustavo:

I will ask the question a different way.  It is called a "technical
requirements" document.  Will ICANN consider the contents of this document
to be binding upon new registry operators?  Is the purpose of the document
to mandate exact requirements that every operator must follow?

That is what it seems like to me.  If the document has a different goal
please let us know.

With best wishes,
--Greg