[gtld-tech] IANA ID for "internal" registrar

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Thu Nov 21 11:59:33 UTC 2013

The Registry Agreement, specification 2 says: "For cases where the
registry operator acts as registrar (i.e., without the use of an ICANN
accredited registrar) 9999 should be used …"

There is another registrar id reserved for the ICANN SLA monitoring
registrar: 9997. You will see this in your on boarding request, once you
have signed a registry agreement.

Regards,

--
Francisco.