[gtld-tech] spec5-reserved-names Legal Notice?

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Tue Apr 22 12:26:26 UTC 2014

Hi John,

The LICENSE file contains the 2-clause BSD license which states that
"this software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as
is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited
to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a
particular purpose are disclaimed" (lowercased to avoid shouting). I
have also copied that into the README.md file so it's more obvious.

G.

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.