[gtld-tech] Draft Updated WHOIS Clarification Advisory v.20141209
Marc.Groeneweg at sidn.nl
Wed Dec 10 08:46:19 UTC 2014
In an example (a query for a domain name without name servers) you state two possible outputs. It strikes me as odd, that a non-delegated domain name gives the result signedDelegation for DNSSEC. There is no delegation, least a signed one. True?
From: gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Gustavo Lozano
Sent: woensdag 10 december 2014 1:41
To: gtld-tech at icann.org
Cc: Fabien Betremieux
Subject: [gtld-tech] Draft Updated WHOIS Clarification Advisory v.20141209
* PGP - S/MIME Signed by an unverified key: 10-12-2014 at 1:41:09
Attached you will find the Draft Updated WHOIS Clarification Advisory. Two versions are provided for your reference: clean version and redline against the original advisory (v 1.0) as published on 12 September 2014 (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/registry-agreement-spec4-raa-rdds-2014-09-12-en).
This draft version incorporates feedback gathered from various contracted parties, cases/emails sent to ICANN, the WHOIS Clarification Advisory meeting held at IETF 91 in November, and feedback sent to the gtld-tech mailing list.
A conference call, with the objective of gathering feedback on this draft version, will take place on Tuesday 16 December 2014. If you want to participate in the conference call, please send me an email to fabien.betremieux at icann.org<mailto:fabien.betremieux at icann.org>.
Please send any feedback or questions you have on this version of the advisory to the mailing list as soon as possible, in order for ICANN Staff to discuss internally and provide an answer during the conference call.
It's important to remember:
* This advisory is not meant to create new requirements for contracted parties.
* This advisory is not meant to redefine the WHOIS protocol.
* This advisory resulted from questions sent by contracted and third parties seeking clarification on the Whois (RDDS) requirements in the New gTLD base RA and 2013 RAA.
* Gustavo Lozano <gustavo.lozano at icann.org<mailto:gustavo.lozano at icann.org>>
* Issuer: DigiCert Inc - Unverified
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech