[gtld-tech] Whois advisory status

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Mon Dec 22 19:31:48 UTC 2014

Francisco,

I understand that ICANN needs more time to decide on the substance of the input, but each new day that we come close to the original, and so far not recanted, deadline (Feb 12), makes for operational uncertainty. So although it's probably for the best that ICANN is taking longer than expected to consider the input, an announcement of withdrawal of the original document is due sooner rather than later.

Rubens