[gtld-tech] Almost Final Draft Agenda for TechDay London

Andrew Sullivan asullivan at dyn.com
Wed Jun 11 17:21:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For the name server discussion, I think what would be good (if we're
going to give everyone a "time slot") is to try to come up with a list
of topics or functionality that people want to compare and contrast.
I think this would make the dimensions of the discussion consistent so
that people could understand how to think about these topics.

Could everyone involved send me two or three
features/capabilities/user experiences they'd like to talk about in
particular?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Sullivan