[gtld-tech] Whois advisory feedback meeting @IETF91

Marco Davids (SIDN) marco.davids at sidn.nl
Fri Nov 14 03:10:49 UTC 2014

Gustavo,

One more question I forgot to ask this afternoon.

Are these two lines required if the registry is a thick registry?

WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:

Thank you.

--
Marco

--
Marco Davids
Technical Advisor

SIDN | Meander 501 | 6825 MD | Postbus 5022 | 6802 EA | ARNHEM
T +31 (0)26 352 55 83 | M +31 (0)6 52 37 34 35  | F +31 (0)26 352 55 05
marco.davids at sidn.nl | www.sidnlabs.nl | www.sidn.nl
XMMP: marco.davids at jabber.sidn.nl | Twitter: @marcodavids