[gtld-tech] Whois Clarifications confusion

Kal Feher Kal.Feher at ariservices.com
Thu Oct 16 07:07:46 UTC 2014

Thank you again Rob for your feedback. I've commented on your points in line.

I think the fact that so much interpretation and speculation is required, for what was supposed to be a list of clarifications, indicates that this process needs to be rethought.
If there are system behaviour scenarios that ICANN does not like, then a separate discussions should occur on those. There may be repercussions much larger than originally perceived.