[gtld-tech] Whois Advisory - upcoming publication

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Apr 14 20:01:32 UTC 2015

Dear RrSG and RySG members and colleagues,

Attached please find the draft Whois advisory that ICANN intends to publish as final by 27-Apr-2015 with an effective implementation date of at least, 6 months after publication (final effective date TBD), providing contracted parties ample time to implement any necessary changes.

As you may know we have had several interactions between ICANN and the community to define the contents of the Advisory.  We believe this Advisory incorporates the input received and is ready for publication. We wanted to give a heads up to the contracted parties and the community in general of the upcoming publication.

Thank you again for your time and your constructive inputs.

Regards,

--
Francisco Arias
Director, Technical Services