[gtld-tech] Verification of the ROID in PDT and upcoming Advisory

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Thu Aug 27 23:36:52 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

My coworkers at IANA asked me to remind you that:

To add your EPP Repository IDs to the IANA registry, please send the
following information to iana at iana.org. For formatting examples, see
http://www.iana.org/assignments/epp-repository-ids.

Required Fields:

EPP Repository ID (using the format “FOO, #x0046 #x004F #x004F”):

Change Controller ID:
Change Controller Name:
Change Controller Email:

Reference/Contact ID:
Reference/Contact Name:
Reference/Contact Email

The Change Controller ID and Reference/Contact ID fields can be filled in
with a short string or a long name, as desired. Names and IDs can be
identical.

Regards,

--
Francisco.