[gtld-tech] Draft gTLD RDAP profile in public comment

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri Dec 4 18:35:52 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that the draft gTLD RDAP profile is now in public
comment at
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdap-profile-2015-12-03-en Your
input would be more than welcome. If you like to discuss in this list, we
will also take input received here into consideration. The public comment
period ends at 23:59 on 18-Jan-2016 UTC.

The version that is for public comment takes into consideration the input
that we received from you in the list and during the in-person
discussions. Thank you for that. As you may remember there were a few open
items from those discussions, I’ll send a separate emails to explain what
we did regarding those in the current draft.

In case it is of any help, I’ve attached a Word redline of the version we
published for public comment (v12) vs the version we shared in the list in
September (v06).

Regards,

--
Francisco.