[gtld-tech] Whether to include requirements from the T&T policy recommendations

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri Dec 4 23:01:06 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Regarding pending issue P.1. Francisco to check if we can already include
the requirements from
the Translation & Transliteration PDP in the profile.

In v12 we did not include requirements from the Translation &
Transliteration policy recommendations. T&T requirements could be added to
the next release of the profile in the future. It seems too early in the
policy implementation to add it to the profile (the policy recommendation
was only published a few weeks ago). We should leave the policy
implementation process to follow its process.

Regards,

--
Francisco.