[gtld-tech] Upcoming publication of updated Whois advisory

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Mon Feb 2 19:02:32 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

There has been a change in the time of the meeting and remote participation
information.

The meeting will be held on 11 February from 17:00 to 18:15 UTC+8 (Singapore
time) in Moor room during the ICANN meeting in Singapore.

Remote participation will be available at
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-whois

Regards,

--
Francisco.