[gtld-tech] ICANN CRL expired and not updated yet

David Krizanic dkrizanic at famousfourmedia.com
Mon Jul 27 15:29:33 UTC 2015

All,

We've had registrars come to us with complaints of inability to submit sunrise applications and it turns out that the ICANN CRL (http://crl.icann.org/tmch.crl) has expired, since there's been a number of seemingly unrelated issues over the past months our sunrises have been suffering. We are now waiting for an update while validating any SMD is failing.

Best,
David

DAVID KRIZANIC
Famous Four Media - Head of Technology
2nd Floor, Leisure Island Business Centre Ocean Village, Gibraltar
Phone: +350 216 50006
Email:   dkrizanic at famousfourmedia.com