[gtld-tech] [eppext] [provreg] Publishing of the Change Poll EPP Extension IETF Draft

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Mar 6 00:07:36 UTC 2015

James et al,

Has the use case of DNS publishing been considered for the changepoll extension ? Some registries defer publication of a domain to the registry zone until DNS servers respond correctly (authoritative, DNSKEY matches DS etc.), and a poll message could signal that to the sponsoring client. I couldn't find an appropriate operation in changepoll-02... what are your and the group's thoughts on this ?

Rubens