[gtld-tech] TMDB down?

Alexander Mayrhofer alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at
Fri May 15 09:14:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

we're currently experiencing errors when fetching files from the TMCH. Additionally, our registrars are reporting issues with fetching Claims information. Have i missed a maintenance announcement, or is this an unplanned outage?

When we're trying to fetch the DNL from https://ry.marksdb.org/dnl/dnl-latest.csv , we do get a HTTP 200 OK response, but the file we receive contains:

    <head>
       <title>TMDB - Trademark-Database</title>
    </head>
       <h1>This service of the Trademark Clearinghouse Database (TMDB)
web client is currently not available.</h1>
        Please try again later. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Same for the SMD revocation list. Since we do not have a production registrar TMCH account, i cannot verify the issue for the claims interface.

Are other registries experiencing similar issues? Has anybody received any notification from either ICANN or the TMCH?

Thanks,
Alex Mayrhofer
TLDBOX