[gtld-tech] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00.txt

Gustavo Lozano gustavo.lozano at icann.org
Sun Oct 4 15:51:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

[Apologies if you received this email multiple times]

I published draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00.txt
(see
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00.tx
t)
that tries to solve open issues 2 and 5 identified in the gTLD RDAP profile
(see http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gtld-tech/2015-September/000507.html).
The
gTLD RDAP profile describes which features, basic parameters and objects
will
need to be implemented by ICANN-contracted parties in order to support
analogous functionality to gTLD Whois service.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Gustavo Lozano
ICANN