[gtld-tech] Almost Final Draft Agenda for TechDay Dubline

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:33:17 UTC 2015

Eberhard-

Pardon the late timing of this, but I wonder if I could have 5 minutes time
in the tech day, or even leading into lunch Tuesday (or both) in order to
address the group about the improved patch process for the Public Suffix
List?

PSL is now accepting patches via Github here:
https://github.com/publicsuffix/list in addition to through the classic
method at http://publicsuffix.org.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes