[gtld-tech] [weirds] gTLD RDAP profile meeting during IETF94

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Thu Oct 29 21:57:05 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have room 419 in the IETF venue from 9:00 - 12:00 on Wednesday, 4-Nov (local time). Anyone interested in discussing the draft gTLD RDAP profile is welcome. Feel free to circulate this.

Regards,

--
Francisco.

On 10/14/15, 5:18 PM, "weirds on behalf of Gustavo Lozano" <weirds-bounces at ietf.org<mailto:weirds-bounces at ietf.org> on behalf of gustavo.lozano at icann.org<mailto:gustavo.lozano at icann.org>> wrote:

Hello,

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

Are you interested in meeting during IETF94 in order to discuss the gTLD RDAP profile (see http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gtld-tech/2015-September/000507.html)?

If there is enough interest, I could request a room.

Remote participation would be provided if there is interest.

Regards,
Gustavo