[gtld-tech] Draft RDAP Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Mon Sep 28 23:07:09 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

As you may know, most gTLD registries and registrars have a provision in
their respective agreements to implement RDAP. However, before requesting
RDAP implementation, we would like your thoughts and inputs on which
features, basic parameters, and objects will need to be implemented. We
are calling this document the RDAP Operational Profile for gTLD Registries
and Registrars.

Attached you will find the first draft of the RDAP Operational Profile for
gTLD Registries and Registrars (in Word and PDF formats). We are planning
a session on the subject during both the ICANN meeting in Dublin and the
IETF in Yokohama. Your feedback on this early document would be greatly
appreciated by 9 November 2015.

By then, we expect to have an updated document that we plan to publish for
public comment around mid November.

Regards,

--
Francisco Arias