[gtld-tech] [Cctldworld] Draft Call for Presentation TechDay Helsinki ICANN56

TLD Administrator CX admin at cxda.org.cx
Tue Apr 19 20:48:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

CoCCA is extending the current registry validation/activation tools (that
registrars are not thrilled about because names often sit undelegated
causing customer a service burden) to a "only require validation is a
contact is high risk using historical registry data and info from the folks
at secure domain.

Happy to chat about that for 15 mins or so,  not 100% sure I will be there
but Mustafa and Marina will be and can present if it is of interest.

Garth