[gtld-tech] RDAP referral to registrar ?

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed Aug 31 15:11:21 UTC 2016

The nice thing about the 300 response code is that it's supposed to prompt reactive negotiation with the user agent, which could include presentation of the alternatives provided in the body. I agree, though, that this behavior probably isn't the default or even an available option with your typical client library.

Scott