[gtld-tech] RDAP session in Marrakech

Jay Daley jay at nzrs.net.nz
Thu Feb 25 00:07:26 UTC 2016

HI Francisco

Is there any reason this has to be held at the same time as TechDay? There are only a limited number of technical sessions at ICANN meetings and it should be perfectly possible to schedule them so that they do not conflict.  Please see if this session can be moved to a better day/time.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
Chief Executive