[gtld-tech] RDAP session in Marrakech

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Thu Feb 25 21:57:14 UTC 2016

Paul, Jaques, Jay, and Michele,

I'm sorry for this, however, as you can probably imagine there is no "good slot" available. Even the original slot we had on Thursday morning had conflicts (e.g., SSAC Public Meeting, Registrar Roundtable: Implementing Recent Transfer Policy Changes, RySG-DNA Registry-Registrar Operations Working Group). We changed the session to Monday recognizing the interest that the topic had gathered; Monday is ICANN's high-interest topics day. We are hoping that moving it to Monday would give us a better slot and more time to talk if we need to have further discussions, e.g., during the registry and/or registrar stakeholder meetings.

For what is worth, we are also going to be briefing the gNSO on RDAP on Sunday morning. The agenda should appear shortly at https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56985179

Regards,

--
Francisco