[gtld-tech] gtld-tech Digest, Vol 39, Issue 5

Gustavo Lozano gustavo.lozano at icann.org
Sat Jul 23 01:09:52 UTC 2016

Brian,

My reading of RFC7095 is that there is only one type of structured address,
an example of an structured address is found in Appendix C of RC7483.

RFC7095 provides two examples of structured addresses, and one of the
examples shows a street JSON element that contains several data elements.
The example showing (see below) several data elements is the expected output
when two or more <contact:street> elements exists in the contact object.

   ["adr", {}, "text",
     [
     "", "",
     ["My Street", "Left Side", "Second Shack"],
    "Hometown", "PA", "18252", "U.S.A."
     ]
   ]

Regards,