[gtld-tech] Question about the ICANN RDAP Profile

Brian Mountford mountford at google.com
Tue Oct 11 19:27:38 UTC 2016

Thanks. So should the message always be "Object truncated..." or "Response
truncated...", but never "Result set truncated..."? Or is there one
situation where a notice says "Response truncated...", and another where it
says "Result set truncated..."?

Also, the operational profile says "...unexplainable reason" (in the
singular). But the RDAP JSON Values spreadsheet to which you refer says
"...unexplainable reasons" (in the plural) in the first column. Which one
is correct?

Brian