[gtld-tech] FW: 6th Registration Operations Workshop
shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed May 3 17:35:37 UTC 2017
Cross-posting at the request of the workshop program committee…
From: regops [mailto:regops-bounces at nlnetlabs.nl] On Behalf Of Nicoleta Munteanu
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:20 AM
To: regops at nlnetlabs.nl
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Regops] 6th Registration Operations Workshop
The upcoming Registration Operations Workshop<http://regiops.net/> (ROW#6) is scheduled to take place in Madrid, on Friday 12 May 2017, from 1.30pm to 5.30pm, at the NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding Hotel<http://regiops.net/?location=hotel-nh-madrid-eurobuilding>. The session may be accessed via remote participation and links will be posted as soon as available.
The agenda for the workshop includes the following:
• RDAP implementation in the gTLD space - Francisco Arias [ICANN]
• RDAP extension proposals for Federated Authentication, Object Tagging, and Regular Expression Searching - Scott Hollenbeck [Verisign]
• The Impact of ICANN SLA Monitoring on gTLD Whois Services - Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• Contact Object Management by Registrars - Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• Syncing Delegation information from DNS operator - Ólafur Guðmundsson [CloudFlare] & Pascal Bouchareine [Gandi]
• Extending RDAP query parameters to enable result sorting and paging - Mario Loffredo, Maurizio Martinelli [IIT-CNR/Registro.it<http://registro.it/>]
• RDAP Test Suite - Marc Blanchet [Viagenie]
If interested in topics being discussed, with the workshop taking place immediately after the ICANN GDD Industry Summit<https://www.icann.org/gddsummit> (9-11 May) and prior to ICANN DNS Symposium<https://www.icann.org/ids> (13 May) and OARC 26<https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/overview> (14-15 May), please consider extending your trip to attend it. The event is open to all interested industry members, including domain name registrars, gTLDs, ccTLDs, registries, resellers and second level domain registries.
We kindly ask you to register in advance at: http://regiops.net/?event=registration-operations-workshop-12-may-2017-hotel-nh-madrid-eurobuilding
For other event details and updates please visit the ROW website at http://regiops.net<http://regiops.net/>.
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!
The Program Committee
(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech