[gtld-tech] FW: Upcoming ROW#7 agenda

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Fri Apr 27 11:02:22 UTC 2018

FYI, folks.

Scott

From: regops [mailto:regops-bounces at nlnetlabs.nl] On Behalf Of Nicoleta Munteanu
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:09 PM
To: regops at nlnetlabs.nl
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Regops] Upcoming ROW#7 agenda

Registration Operations Workshops co-sponsors Verisign<https://www.verisign.com> and ICANN<https://www.icann.org> and organizer Viagenie<http://viagenie.ca>  are looking forward to engaging in domain name system registration operations discussions during the upcoming Registration Operations Workshop<http://regiops.net/> (ROW#7). Scheduled to take place in Vancouver, Canada, on Thursday May 17th, 2018, from 1pm to 5pm, ROW#7 will be held during the last day of the GDD Industry Summit<https://www.icann.org/gddsummit> (14-17 May 2018) and within the same venue.

ROW#7 will be exploring the following topics:

• Verisign’s RDAP Pilot Implementations - Scott Hollenbeck [Verisign]

• RDAP – putting all the pieces together - Francisco Arias [ICANN]

• WHOAMI - A Decentralised Alternative to WHOIS - Gavin Brown [CentralNic]

• RDAP: Post-GDPR Protocol for Registries - Vlad Dinculescu [RyCE]

• Enhancing RDAP filtering capabilities - Mario Loffredo, Maurizio Martinelli [IIT-CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>]

Prospective topics to be added to the agenda:

• RDAP pilot status

• RDAP differentiated access

If interested in adding another topic to the discussions above, we encourage you to submit a proposal to speak, as we still have one space available on the agenda. Please email an abstract of your proposal to row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>.

While there is no fee to attend the ROW, we encourage anyone interested to register<http://regiops.net/?event=7th-registration-operations-workshop> so that we can appropriately size the room. The session may be accessed via remote participation and links will be posted on the website as soon as available. For updates and additional details about the workshop, please visit the ROW website<http://www.regiops.net/>.

We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!

The Program Committee

<https://twitter.com/ROW_by_Viagenie>

(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)