[gtld-tech] Registration Operations Workshop #7 - Vancouver - May 17th, 2018

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed Feb 28 17:55:23 UTC 2018

7th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW), May 17th, Vancouver, during the GDD Industry Summit

The last Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#6) took place in May 2017, in Madrid, and was co-located with key industry events that allowed for a very successful session to take place. We would like to thank all those that took the time to attend the session and participate in the discussions. A special thank you to our ROW#6 and ROW series sponsors ICANN and VERISIGN.

To continue benefiting from the presence of important actors of the community and to create the opportunity for another series of fruitful registration operations discussions, the Program Committee sees value in co-locating the ROW with the upcoming GDD Industry Summit again.

ROW#7 is thus scheduled to take place on Thursday May 17th, 2018, from 1pm to 5pm, in Vancouver, British Columbia, during the GDD Industry Summit (14-17 May 2018) and within the same venue. Event details and registration form can be found at http://regiops.net.

The workshop will focus on, but may not be limited to, technical aspects of real world experiences of implementing registration operations for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) pilot and gTLD launches. With ROW#7, the Program Committee opens the door to interested parties to exchange on related work done so far and discuss consequent issues thru presentations and/or panel discussions.

A call for participation is now active and we are seeking topic related presentation proposals. Please email an abstract describing your proposal to row at viagenie.ca for the Program Committee to consider. We will accommodate as many proposals as possible. Discussions of workshop topics may also take place on the regops at nlnetlabs.nl mailing list.

We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!

The Program Committee

(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)