[gtld-tech] FW: Upcoming ROW#8 agenda
shollenbeck at verisign.com
Tue Apr 23 11:13:09 UTC 2019
From: Nicoleta Munteanu <munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:50 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Upcoming ROW#8 agenda
8th Registration Operations Workshop | May 9th, 2019 | Bangkok, Thailand
Registration Operations Workshops co-sponsors Verisign<https://www.verisign.com/> and ICANN<https://www.icann.org/> and organizer Viagenie<http://viagenie.ca/> are looking forward to engaging in discussions during the upcoming Registration Operations Workshop<http://regiops.net/> (ROW#8). The event will take place on Thursday, 9 May 2019, 1.30pm-5.oopm ICT<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/thailand/bangkok> timezone, in Bangkok, Thailand, during the last day of the GDD Industry Summit<https://www.icann.org/gddsummit> (6-9 May) and prior to ICANN DNS Symposium<https://www.icann.org/ids> (10-11 May) and OARC 30<https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/31/> (12-13 May).
ROW#8 session will include panel discussions and presentations exploring the following topics:
• “Registry Lock: What’s the Standard?” Panel - James Galvin [Afilias] – chair, Jaromir Talir [CZ.NIC], Justin Mack [MarkMonitor]
• RSP Transition of an RDAP-enabled TLD – Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• An RDAP capability for server specification provisioning – Mario Loffredo & Maurizio Martinelli [IIT‐CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>]
• How to implement a thin registry with eligibility requirements – Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• “RDAP Implementation and Deployment Experience” Panel - Rick Wilhelm [Verisign] – chair, Jaromir Talir [CZ.NIC], Justin Mack [MarkMonitor], James Galvin [Afilias], Mario Loffredo [IIT‐CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>], Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
If interested in adding another presentation topic or joining the panels, please email us asap at row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>.
While there is no fee to attend the ROW, we encourage anyone interested to register<http://regiops.net/?event=8th-registration-operations-workshop-row8> so that we can appropriately size the room.
The session may also be accessed via remote participation. See details on our a<http://regiops.net/?page_id=115>genda<http://regiops.net/?page_id=115> page.
Visit http://regiops.net for additional updates, event details, more information on the venue, and previous ROW events.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok!
ROW Program Committee
Stay tuned for further updates! Follow us on Twitter @ROW_by_Viagenie<https://twitter.com/ROW_by_Viagenie>
ROW website: http://regiops.net<http://regiops.net/>
Contact us: row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>
ROW mailing list: regiops at googlegroups.com<mailto:regiops at googlegroups.com> (sign-up at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/regiops/join)
(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech