[gtld-tech] [Ext] AW: RDAP service in the gTLD space

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Mon Mar 4 23:08:05 UTC 2019

Hi Alex,

We are planning to release the update by May.

--
Francisco

On 2/27/19, 11:14 PM, "Alexander Mayrhofer" <alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at<mailto:alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at>> wrote:

Francisco,

can you give us a timeline for the potential extension of the “Registrar ID” registry at IANA (https://www.iana.org/assignments/registrar-ids/registrar-ids.xhtml)? – I understand that the RDAP base URL is to be added there, so that registries don’t need to collect that information from registrars individually. Since we’d like to test that rather soon, it would be appreciated if that extension happened rather sooner than later.

Best,
Alex