[gtld-tech] Fwd: ROW#8 event reminder - May 9th, 2019 - Bangkok, Thailand
shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed May 8 06:33:55 UTC 2019
Begin forwarded message:
From: Nicoleta Munteanu <munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com<mailto:munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com>>
Date: May 8, 2019 at 1:58:00 PM GMT+9
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: [EXTERNAL] ROW#8 event reminder - May 9th, 2019 - Bangkok, Thailand
8th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#8)
ROW#8 will take place this Thursday, 9 May 2019, during the last day of the GDD Industry Summit<https://www.icann.org/gddsummit> and within the same venue. Please find event details below.
ROW#8 session information
Thursday, 9 May 2019
1.30pm – 5.00pm (ICT<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/thailand/bangkok> timezone: UTC+7)
Shangri-La hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
Ballroom 1 Meeting Room, Lobby Level
Remote Participation Information:
• Remote participation link: https://icann.zoom.us/my/row2019
• Audio also available via phone: find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/abNdizrhtw and use 237 805 6203 participant code
• Panel: “Registry Lock: What’s the Standard?” – James Galvin [Afilias] – chair, Gavin Brown [CentralNic], Jaromir Talir [CZ.NIC], Justin Mack [MarkMonitor], Tongfeng Zhang [CIRA]
• RSP Transition of an RDAP-enabled TLD – Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• An RDAP capability for server specification provisioning – Mario Loffredo & Maurizio Martinelli [IIT‐CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>]
• How to implement a thin registry with eligibility requirements – Gavin Brown [CentralNic]
• RDAP CDN Distribution Experience – Tom Harrison [APNIC]
• Panel: “RDAP Implementation and Deployment Experience” – Rick Wilhelm [Verisign] – chair, Gavin Brown [CentralNic], George Michaelson [APNIC], James Galvin [Afilias], Jaromir Talir [CZ.NIC], Justin Mack [MarkMonitor], Mario Loffredo [IIT‐CNR/Registro.it<http://Registro.it>]
We would like to thank our ROW Series Sponsors ICANN<https://www.icann.org> and Verisign<https://www.verisign.com> for allowing ROW#8 to happen.
Visit http://regiops.net for registrations, updates, additional event details, and previous ROW events. If you have any questions, please contact us at row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok or remotely!
ROW Program Committee
Stay tuned for further updates! Follow us on Twitter @ROW_by_Viagenie<https://twitter.com/ROW_by_Viagenie>
ROW website: http://regiops.net<http://regiops.net/>
Contact us: row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>
ROW mailing list: regiops at googlegroups.com<mailto:regiops at googlegroups.com> (sign-up at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/regiops/join)
(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech