[gtld-tech] Second Call for Presentations vTechDay ICANN 69 (Hamburg)

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Tue Sep 29 21:22:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

I find the homoglyph topic not only academically interesting but also at the fore of security risk and industry potential for problem solving, so IMO it would be good to unpack it a bit more. Would any colleagues be willing to join from perhaps Donuts who developed TrueName or UNR who I believe first included variants in their EPS block?

Brian J. King​
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs, IP Group

T +1 443 761 3726​
clarivate.com​