[gtld-tech] FW: June 8th, 2021 - ROW#10 - Call for proposals & participation

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Thu Mar 18 17:38:39 UTC 2021

FYI, folks!

Scott

From: nicoleta munteanu <munteanu.nicoleta at outlook.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 12:03 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] June 8th, 2021 - ROW#10 - Call for proposals & participation

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

ROW#10 Call for Participation Is Now Open!

June 8th, 2021 | 13:00 - 16:00 UTC | Zoom Video Conference

The Registration Operations Workshop<http://regiops.net/> Program Committee invites you to save the date and submit your presentation and/or panel abstracts for the 10th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW#10).

ROW#10 will be held via remote participation on June 8th, 2021, 13:00 - 16:00 UTC.

As we continue to navigate our way through COVID-19 protocols, the Program Committee has decided to pursue the ROW#10 virtual session alternative for 2021.

The ROW series provides since 2014 a forum for all industry members, including address/gTLD/ccTLD registries, domain name registrars, resellers, and second level domain registries, to present and discuss technical topics related to real world experiences of implementing registration operations.

In the past, workshops have included discussions focused on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS, Registry Lock, Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) and many more. Below is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics for this session. Please submit a short abstract describing your proposal to row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>, by May 14th, 2021. We also encourage discussions/suggestions for additional topics on ROW’s mailing list regiops at googlegroups.com<mailto:regiops at googlegroups.com>.

            •               RDAP implementation experience

            •               DNS abuse

            •               DNS privacy and encryption

            •               Differentiated access

            •               Authentication and authorization

            •               Credential Security/Credential Management

            •               DNSSEC operalization (CSYNC, managing transfers of secured domains)

            •               Registration support functions (data escrow/business continuity)

            •               Automation

            •               Other innovative uses for registration and resolution technologies

The Program Committee will notify selected authors by May 21st, 2021. Speaker agreements and materials such as bios and final presentations will be required from selected presenters by May 31st, 2021.

We hope that you can join us. Registration process will be made available shortly on our website.

For additional event details and previous ROW sessions, visit http://regiops.net. This event is co-sponsored by Verisign<https://www.verisign.com/> and ICANN<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1iI-jd3ibbSXvhxCvj_G42_otaaMhzkPaybFCwRFQtZ7gYhil8MaqzoMKLJhxR8duu1vopKs12drTBTaHyu2wk7rfUM7yLBOPYHmD6HwirX3vCuIiIuOfp9hkvbBikp9TPC9I1LJqxU6tGITboUPJdCQXVWEetyoboa6WP1v5DAw6D8pTFi785d-BfACwdP1kfK6WmWNYA_gCjqg4RSuCt4m5BH7pCCtdUGMnY2N0r-VpwP0aCqcOPGgxIVb9Rxe0L-jOkatVK6GrYM7HO5fUOg/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icann.org%2F> and organized by Viagenie<http://viagenie.ca/>.

Please feel free to disseminate this call for participation to other lists where it might be of interest. Thank you

ROW Program Committee

Stay tuned for further updates! Follow @ROW_by_Viagenie<https://twitter.com/ROW_by_Viagenie?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw>

ROW website: http://regiops.net<http://regiops.net/>

Contact us: row at viagenie.ca<mailto:row at viagenie.ca>

ROW series: co-sponsored by Verisign<https://www.verisign.com/> & ICANN<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1iI-jd3ibbSXvhxCvj_G42_otaaMhzkPaybFCwRFQtZ7gYhil8MaqzoMKLJhxR8duu1vopKs12drTBTaHyu2wk7rfUM7yLBOPYHmD6HwirX3vCuIiIuOfp9hkvbBikp9TPC9I1LJqxU6tGITboUPJdCQXVWEetyoboa6WP1v5DAw6D8pTFi785d-BfACwdP1kfK6WmWNYA_gCjqg4RSuCt4m5BH7pCCtdUGMnY2N0r-VpwP0aCqcOPGgxIVb9Rxe0L-jOkatVK6GrYM7HO5fUOg/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icann.org%2F>, organized by Viagenie<http://viagenie.ca/>

(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)