[gtld-tech] ZFA complaints in hibernation?

Joe Wein joewein at surbl.org
Tue Apr 5 11:05:28 UTC 2022

> Thanks!  I don't know whether it is a coincidence or whether the squeaky
> wheel finally gets the grease, but today, after over 3 years of waiting,
> my request for .discover, pending since 2019-01-29 has been approved!
>
> Perhaps other miracles will follow...

Hello Viktor,

Same here, .discover, pending since 2020-12-09 was approved the same day as
for you.

That leaves only .citdadel still pending from the 2020-12-09 initial
application for all available TLDs (close to 28 months).

ICANN, please give us auto-reject of applications not actioned after 30
days. Then at least we can re-apply and have a hope to catch their attention
on the next attempt.

Joe