[gtld-tech] Unsubscribing

Eduardo Alvarez eduardo.alvarez at icann.org
Thu Jun 2 20:22:17 UTC 2022

Thank you for pointing this out Ulrich, the default email footer used in ICANN managed mailing lists is expected to include the list name, list address and link to the information page just before the paragraph you are referencing, however this may vary for each list. We will look into why the footer is shown incomplete in the gtld-tech list emails to make sure this is included.

Regards,
--Eduardo A.