[gtld-tech] CZDS system updates for access extension requests

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Thu Jun 30 05:49:10 UTC 2022

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 06:05:45PM -0400, Viktor Dukhovni via gtld-tech wrote:

> Is there an API mechanism to do the same?  What are the URLs for
> requesting such an extension and what parameters do they take?
>
> Can the API URLs and required parameters be directly inferred from the
> Web UI?

I was able to make partial progress, I can now retrieve the details for
each approved request that will expire in less than 30 days, and see
that the returned JSON data for each request id has among other fields:

    { ...
    , "extensible": true
    , "extensionInProcess": false
    , ...
    }

It now remains to "POST" a suitable HTTP request to the URL associated
with the request in question.  How is the URL in question formed from
the request id, and what parameters, headers and request body does it
expect?

--
    Viktor.