[gtld-tech] NIS2 and impact on EPP

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Jan 30 22:33:01 UTC 2023

I’d like to see the actual national legislation before jumping to assumptions

Also as it’s not going to be 100% uniform legislation and there could easily be differences between member states I can see it being quite complex

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com
@mneylon
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal