[gtld-tech] Tech day talk on RDAP Conformance Tool

Andy Newton andy.newton at icann.org
Thu May 2 18:32:15 UTC 2024

Hi Dr. Lisse,

I would like to propose a TechDay talk on the ICANN RDAP Conformance Tool.

The talk would focus on changes ICANN plans to make to the RDAP Conformance Tool to make it easier to use, bring it up to date with latest standards, and add missing tests. In addition, we would also like to cover common RDAP server implementation mistakes. Finally, we’d like to try to get feedback from participants regarding ICANN’s RDAP Conformance Tool regarding improvements they would like to see implemented.

This would be given as a remote presentation.

--

Andy Newton

Principal Engineer

GDS Technical Services, ICANN