[gtldnotification] New gTLD Registry Agreement for rysmoke

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Mon Mar 10 15:33:59 UTC 2014

Dear gtldnotification at icann.org subscribers,

Our sincere apologies for having sent the email below. There is no
application for "rysmoke" as new gTLD, and there is no new registry
agreement for it. The string is used in a test account to our system and
the email notification below was sent by error. There is no need to start
the 120-day period regarding contracting for this string (e.g., revocation
of internal name certificates, addition to the PSL).

We have taken additional measure to avoid something like this to happen in
the future.

Regards,

--
Francisco Arias