[ICANN Academy WG] Draft outline for a Pilot Leadership Training Programme in Toronto

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Aug 24 07:44:42 UTC 2012

Extremely well thought-out comments.

I urge this group to take notice of a message that seems clearly expressed in several of the reactions to the draft we've seen so far: don't put the cart before the horse!

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT