[ICANN Academy WG] RES: Draft outline for a Pilot Leadership Training Programme in Toronto

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Aug 24 15:26:35 UTC 2012

I can make it on Friday.

Remembering 12 years ago, of course a lot of things are better now and more
transparent to attendant, but I can thinking about some topics may be
helpful:

·         volunteer time considerations,

·         which are the official languages and in  which sessions during
ICANN meetings and calls we normally have interpretation facility and to
which languages,

·         which are the policies related to reimbursements for each
constituencies

·         to whom shall be  addressed questions related to travel issues

·         Conflict of Interest for each position

·         Liability for each position regarding California Law, and an alert
about what to look for in your own country.

I guess it is the main points people are always asking

Best to all,

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

IT Trend