[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot leadership training in Toronto - decision on the dates

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Aug 28 05:53:51 UTC 2012

Hi Avri, postpone the programme would be that last option only, which I put not as an option yet. Taking into consideration the NomCom selections and the new CEO participation, I still see some very good reasons to go for Toronto. The Autumn meeting was not proposed just by chance. Furthermore I believe we can get things done, now that we are in the dialogue.

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)